Search My Favorite Sites

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sally Tseng Georgia Dress- Available from ivy blue- Perfect dress to transition from work to drinks!

Ivy Blue FAVORITE
'Georgia' Dress
Great for day or night, and perfect for transitioning from work to drinks!
Just yesterday I found myself appreciating the value of an outfit that is suitable for many occasions. My friend asked me to join her after work at the Earnest Sewn store on the West side for an event, and I truly was wearing the last outfit I would chose for the hipster crowd we were surrounded by. My oh so preppy pink polo shirt and relaxed striped skirt with sailor style buttons hardly blended, to say the least!

Images from IvyBlue.com

Adorable Sally Tseng Georgia Dress

Cotton & Linen Summer Weight Dress.

Empire Waist (34.5" long from shoulder strap)

Adjustable Straps & Balconette Style Neckline.

Retail: $304



The Beau Blazer
Online Shopping coming soon...

No comments: