Search My Favorite Sites

Friday, May 9, 2008

Young or Old, these Seersucker Converse and Star Converse are PERFECT for SUMMER!



More Converse !
Available at Delias
We are just dealing with Converse in this post, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Delias has come a LONG way since I was in Jr. High! In every category the company has truly raised the bar on quality and style at the same time as staying affordable and loyal to true customers. Delias target client is between the ages of 12 and 19, but even in my mid 20's I find I love many items they sell. Delias has a sister store with the same target client called Alloy . I personally can't tell which site I like more. Both are very cute, flirty, and fun. Check them both out!
In January 2008, dELiA*s Inc. brought Michele Donnan Martin on board as the President of dELiA*s brand. Ms. Martin has a great deal of experience ranging from J.Crew, and Macy's to Abercrombie & Fitch. Unlike most retailers, Delias ended their fiscal year and 4th quarter on a positive note. In the fourth quarter revenues increased 3.8%, and the company was able to maintain an almost flat gross margin! Hopefully with the guidance of Ms Martin and Chief Executive officer Robert Bernard, this company can keep up the momentum. Keep up the good work dELiA*s!

No comments: